Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Like Mother Hubbard, my Cupboards are Bare!

You may have noticed that I added a weekly menu to my sidebar. I need to get back to planning my meals ahead of time. Well, that will have to be NEXT week's menu, because here it is Wednesday, and I have yet to go grocery shopping this week ~ so I haven't made anything on that menu!! agh

Between volleyball games, basketball tryouts, baby shower, graduation meeting, Lighthouse meeting, car trouble, ..... I just haven't been able to fit in more than a quick dash to the store to get a few items each day. Good thing there is a grocery store 1 mile from my house. As soon as I can catch my breath, I AM going to go through my coupons, make a decent list, and go for a real shopping trip. I'm ready for some GOOD meals; not just thrown together quick ones, eaten on the fly.

Okay, time to regroup.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I felt in the same boat when I saw Christopher haul out an old box of Kraft mac and cheese and proceed to make it without milk and scraped the last bit of Shed's out of the container.... ~sheesh~