I am particular about my Planner.
- I want a Weekly / Monthly planner, with both a month-at-a-glance calendar, and weekly planning pages.
- It needs to be at least 7"x 9" - I can't write in teeny tiny spaces.
- I like a spiral-bound, notebook style planner rather than a leather portfolio type
- I need an Academic Planner that starts in July or August , and prefer a 17-month planner, but will settle for 12 months if I have to.
- I like having extra blank pages or space to write notes, directions, lists, etc.
- I need a couple of pages for an address directory.
- I don't need or want designated boxes /columns for Goals or Priorities or Travel Expenses or other business-type things.
- I am a busy mom/homeschool teacher/volunteer, and I need a Mommy/household planner, but I also don't want a gazillion extra pages for household-y things that I won't use!
I found this one - momAgenda- online that seemed promising, but the price is higher than I want to spend.
Then I found this one - BusyBodyBook- that looks interesting.
Anybody have a recommendation for a great Planner?