Sunday, July 22, 2007

A World Without Kids

Does it seem that some people would like to live in a world without kids? Those who scowl, roll their eyes, grimace, or run the other way then they see a mother with one or more babies/ toddlers/ children in tow in a public place - grocery store, airport, restaurant... as if they have a right to a tidy world with no noise, interruption, aggravation, or inconvenience! HELLO, but the most noisy, aggravating, annoying people I generally encounter in public are NOT children. I read this article responding to recent publicity about children and/or moms with babies being harrassed on airplanes, and my response was - AMEN, SISTER!

"Protect Me From the Grown-Ups"

Mark 9:36-37 He [Jesus] took a little child and had him stand among them. Taking him in his arms, he said to them, "Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me."

<><

No comments: