Friday, July 20, 2007

Men and Gift-Giving

You MUST go read Kate & Jeff Estes's blog entry for 7/16/07 - "Changes for Noah".
Kate and Jeff take turns writing on the blog, and while Kate gave an update on their baby boy, Noah, and the challenges they face with his illness, Jeff took over at the end to ask for help in the gift-giving department. Oh my goodness! I was laughing so hard I was crying! Maybe because it could have been some guy I know writing it!
Ladies, you'll bust a gut! Guys, keep reading the replies at the end and maybe you'll get some good ideas for the future....hint hint...

<><

1 comment:

Faye Creech said...

That's great!! Thanks!! BTW, White Lake is about 1.5 hours from me -about 2 hours from you I guess - southwest? of Clinton, which is south of Newton Grove which is south of Smithfield/Selma which is south of me! It's in "blueberry country" and we got some wonderful blueberries (a case of 12 pints) for $15 on our way home. There are some areas around the lake nicer than others so if you want to go I'll give you some more info! Hope you had a great week and weekend and talk to you soon -
-F