List 10 Blessings a Day for 100 Days.
... honestly, I'm having to dig a little harder for the blessings today. That is why this is a good exercise.
41. A good friend of Jason's had eye surgery this week. It was a somewhat controversial procedure that they hope will restore some aspects of his vision that have always been deficient. His mom, Tammy, reports that things went well.
42. I took Jason and friend to the movie theater on Tuesday morning for a free summer movie, "How to Train Your Dragon". Even though we own that DVD, it was still a treat to sit in the theater and watch it on the big screen.
43. Mark arrived home safely Monday night after driving 1500 miles home from TX with Alex's car.
44. The AC is now NOT working in the van, BUT..... we now have Alex's car here, so we still have enough vehicles with AC. :-)
45. A friend of mine was just diagnosed with Leukemia, BUT the doctor thinks it is the not-so-scary kind, CML. Putting our hope and trust in a great and holy God as she awaits the results of the bone marrow biopsy.
46. Jason's All-Star baseball team won their 1st game this week. Love watching my kids play.
47. I was privileged to be able to talk about homeschooling with a group of new homeschool parents last night. It is a blessing to be able to pass along the encouragement that was given to me when I started so many years ago.
48. The visas came in this week for Amanda's mission trip to Uganda in August. One step closer.
49. The hydrangea and gardenia bushes I planted out front 2 months ago are growing and look great! Another victory for the non-gardener!
50. Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.