Monday, July 18, 2011

100 Days to 1000 Blessings - Day 6

10 blessings to add to my list...

51.  Going to a Mudcats baseball game on a beautiful summer night with my husband and son, and watching fireworks at the end - Classic Americana!

52. Getting an email ( even a short one ) from my soldier son makes my day.  He let me know yesterday that he has arrived at his base in Iraq.

53. On Saturday, we celebrated the 18th birthday of my sweet baby girl by going to The Cheesecake Factory  - our family and 2 of her bestest friends. :-)



54.  Kahlua Chocolate Cheesecake....mmmmmm

55. Having good friends rally around you in times of trial is pure gold.

56.  And being able to be an encouragement and support for friends in return.  It goes both ways.

57. A friend asked me to hold her little baby grandson while she did some shopping at the Book Sale on Saturday - oh yeah.

58.  Singing songs of praise and worship in church on Sunday mornings fills my heart with joy

59. Knowing that God loves my children even more than I do is a comfort and helps me to release my worry.... most of the time.

60.  John 11:25   Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies."


No comments: