List 10 blessings a day for 100 days!
11. Sarah, Eric, and Amanda all have summer jobs at New Life Camp. I really couldn't ask for a better work environment for my children!
12. My friends seem to like my cupcakes well enough that not only did I raise enough money for Amanda's mission trip to Uganda this summer, but I am going to be able to send Sarah a support check each month as she works as an unpaid intern for SafeWorldNexus in TN.
13. My new cupcake decorating tips arrived yesterday - a jumbo 3/4" tip and a jumbo open star tip. And some pretty cupcake paper baking cups as well.
14. I love fresh fruit. It is summertime, and that means fresh, juicy peaches. Southern Peach cupcakes will be coming out of the oven this week.
15. In addition to my homeschool support group, I am also part of a Tapestry of Grace Co-op that meets every week during the school year and is made up of the coolest families in the world! We love our Lollapalooza Co-op!
16. John 3:16 For God so loved the world ( ME ) that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
17. Jason attended basketball camp at NRBA last week and at NLC this week, both places where they stress not only doing your best and playing hard, but doing everything for God's glory and honor. Both are great programs that run by wonderful, godly men - Mr. Mark Miller and Mr. Greg Burton.
18. Our 3 cars are all running and all have AC this summer!
19. I'm very thankful for the "sistas" in my life! My girlfriends laugh with me, cry with me, pray with me, encourage me, challenge me, debate with me, compliment me, stretch me, support me, love me. I get to spend a couple of hours with my sista Eve this afternoon. So glad. :-)
20. Not withstanding summer colds and allergies and normal bumps, scrapes, and bruises, my family is blessed with good health.