Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pajama School

Pajama School – stories from the life of a homeschool graduate

I stumbled upon a blog this morning written by a homeschool graduate who has also written a book titled "Pajama School: Stories from the Life of a Homeschool Graduate". As someone who has a passion for homeschooling and who is also the mother of a couple of homeschool graduates, I was intrigued, and happily read Chapter One of the book, which was included free on the blog through the link in the sidebar, and then browsed through several posts on her blog. I found Ms. Wickham's writing to be delightful, and her insights and experiences encouraging and refreshing, and I plan to order the book for my "library" - I think I have room on the floor next to the pile of books next to the bookcases in the living room... or maybe the dining room... or maybe the hallway. Whatever! I'll find a spot, or maybe I'll just read it and pass it along to one of my fellow homeschool bookaholics.




No comments: