Thursday, October 30, 2008

Favorite Blogs: There Is No Place Like Home

Another of my favorite blogs is Kelli's "There is no place like home". Get yourself a cup of tea or hot chocolate, and prepare to spend a while looking through her back posts. She has tutorials on paper crafts and other simple projects - these caramel apple cards are the cutest thing ever! Her seasonal decorating ideas don't require a fortune or a professional decorator to pull off! I was inspired by her Autumn Front Porch , and actually decorated my own entrances as a result!


I love the warm, inviting look of her home AND her blog! She posts great recipes. And her photography is just gorgeous! ( check it out, Sarah). She is a homeschooling mom ~ obviously much more organized, creative, and disciplined than I, judging by the amount of crafting, cooking, and decorating she gets done! Reminds me of my friend Lea.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jane said...

It's very pretty.
Renee

GrammaJelly said...

Great decor,....love, mom