Monday, May 5, 2008

This Week's Menu



I'm still tweaking my menu plan for this week, but here is what I think I'll be making!

*Leftovers in this house have to be "planned overs" - meaning I have to make extra and then physically separate it from what I am serving - put it in a separate container and stick a label on it with big letters saying "DO NOT EAT"!

Anybody else have teen-age boys in the house?


Monday
B: Oatmeal / cereal; juice
L: pb & j sandwiches, apples, yogurt (picnic at science museum )
D: Crock pot Chicken cacciatore, brown rice, tossed salad

Tuesday
B: Blueberry-Oat muffins, smoothies
L: spaghetti, garlic bread sticks
D: Turkey Sloppy Joes, roasted potato wedges, carrot sticks

Wednesday
B: oatmeal, banana
L: hot dogs cut up in baked beans, cornbread
D: Baked Rigatoni, veggie salad, homemade bread

Thursday
B: Homemade whole wheat Waffles, strawberries
L: macaroni & cheese, *veggie salad
D: Taco Salad, *cornbread

Friday
B: *muffins, smoothies
L: *taco wraps ( planned-overs from last night), fruit

Saturday
L: Grilled cheese sandwiches, pickles, tomato salad
D: Jambalaya, homemade wheat bread

Find lots more menus at Organizing Junkie.

No comments: