Mark and I went out to dinner on Wednesday night to celebrate Valentines Day, since he had basketball practice tonight. Plus, we figured the restaurants would be less crowded the night before!
I don't make a lot of fuss over holidays - but I try to do something little to make it special. On Feb. 14, I make Valentines for my kids and give them something sweet! This year I cut out red paper hearts, wrote their names on them, and then wrote an adjective that described them for every letter of the alphabet.
The oldest two got theirs by email, but the ones at home found theirs on the kitchen table this morning, along with their favorite candy.
Okay, so guess who is who!
1. ATHLETIC BRAVE CHARMING DEPENDABLE EASY GOING FRIENDLY GENTLEMAN HANDSOME INTELLIGENT JOLLY KIND LOYAL MESSY NOBLE OUTGOING PREENING QUARRELSOME ROMANTIC SOCIAL TALL UNORGANIZED VALUABLE WITTY XYZ
2. ADORABLE BUBBLY CREATIVE DELIGHTFUL ENTERTAINING FUNNY GIGGLY
HELPFUL INTELLIGENT JEWEL KIND-HEARTED LOVING MODEST NOSY OPTIMISTIC PRETTY QUIRKY RESPONSIBLE SILLY TALKATIVE UNIQUE VIVACIOUS WARM XYZ
3. ADMIRABLE BRAVE CASUAL DASHING ESTEEMED FUN GOOD-LOOKING HONEST INTELLIGENT JUDICIOUS KIND LOYAL MILITARY NICE GUY OUTDOORSY PRACTICAL QUIET RESPONSIBLE STRONG THRIFTY UNSELFISH VALUABLE WARRIOR XYZ
4. AFFECTIONATE BOYISH CUDDLY DARING ENERGETIC FAST GROWING HONEST IMAGINATIVE JOKING KIND LEFTY MERRY NOISY ORIGINAL PLAYFUL QUICK READY SMART TICKLISH UNIQUE VIBRANT WONDERFUL XYZ
5. AMAZING BEAUTIFUL CONSCIENTIOUS DEPENDABLE EAGER FAITHFUL
GOOD-HEARTED HAPPY INTELLIGENT JUDICIOUS KIND LOVING MUSICAL NATURAL ORGANIZED PRINCESS QUICK-WITTED RESPECTFUL STRONG TRUSTWORTHY UNIQUE VOCAL WONDERFUL XYZ