Sunday, August 16, 2015

Monday is for Menu Planning : Aug. 17

That worked so well last week, I'm going to do it again.   I didn't follow my plan on Friday because I was baking cupcakes for a friend. I should know better than to think I can cook dinner on a baking day. Mark ended up bringing home barbeque plates from Smithfield's instead. And Saturday was a bust too. We did leftovers a day early. So I'm moving those 2 meals to this week.

Monday
Grilled Lemon-Herb Pork chops
leftover  Asian Quinoa Cole Slaw
roasted carrots

Tuesday
Turkey Pesto Grilled Cheese
carrot, bell pepper, celery sticks
zucchini chips
(put chicken in marinade for tomorrow night)

Wednesday
Tex-Mex Margarita Chicken Salad

Thursday (Jason's birthday!)
 birthday boy's choice - he hasn't decided yet


Friday
Kung Pao Chicken
brown rice

Saturday
eating out

Sunday
Breakfast for Dinner :
blueberry pancakes
Denver scramble
melon


Breakfasts
Good Morning Oatmeal
Breakfast cookies (this recipe is easy to play around with, adding or subtracting what you like)
Smoothies

Lunches
chef salad
Avocado Chicken Salad
turkey roll ups
yogurt & fruit
peanut butter & celery



 

No comments: