Friday, June 28, 2013

MIA, But Coming Back

I am sorry that I have been MIA here. My son got married last weekend, and I will post some pictures and tell you about that in the next couple of days.
I am gearing up to reinvest some time here, because I really do have a lot to share. I want to devote more time here to talking about homeschooling, particularly homeschooling in high school and homeschool support groups. But I'll also be touching on life in general, which for me includes my Christian walk, parenting grown children, rediscovering my spouse (cuz the kids are mostly grown and guess what! he's still here!), investing in the lives of young people, cultivating friendships, baking cupcakes, and lots of other stuff. So, stay tuned. I'll be back very soon.



Still crazy after all these years. <3 p="">


No comments: