Christmas Carol Quiz
1) Move hitherward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their beliefs.
2) Nocturnal time span of unbroken quietness
3) An emotion excited by the acquisition or expectation of good given to the
4) Embellish the interior passageways.
5) Diminutive masculine master of skin-covered percussionistic cylinders.
6) Omnipotent Supreme Being who elicits respite to ecstatic distinguished males.
7) The first person nominative plural of a triumvirate of near eastern heads of state.
8) Tintinnabulation of vacillating pendulums in inverted, metallic, resonant cups.
9) In a distant location, the existence of an improvised unit of newborn
children's slumber furniture.
10) Proceed forth, declaring upon a specific geological alpine formation.
11) Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals.
12) Jovial yuletide desired for the second person singular or plural, by us