Monday, May 28, 2007

A New Place for Me

I have been at Homeschoolblogger for a while now, and while I will still be keeping my blog there, it has been difficult to access regularly due to server issues. So I decided to create a new place for my writing here because I missed having a place to record our family adventures as well as my random thoughts and ideas on homeschooling, parenting, marriage, homemaking, church life, Christian growth, and ~ well, whatever comes up! This blog is called Learning Together because for 13 years that has been the focus of our family life. Although two of our five children have "graduated" from our homeschool and gone on to college, we are still a family who interacts and enjoys being together ( most of the time), and there is always a lesson to learn!

No comments: