Monday, November 23, 2020

Retired Homeschool Mom

 I have a new blog!  

Actually, I've had it for several months now.  It is over on WordPress and is called "Retired Homeschool Mom".   It is the "next step", now that my children are grown and I'm no longer homeschooling. I still mentor and love to encourage homeschool moms, so I will continue to post about homeschooling things. But this season also includes things like grown up children, grandbabies, volunteer work,  stretching my creative muscles and setting up a studio, finally fixing up the house, new pets and maybe even some chickens, continuing to grow as a Christian,  staying healthy, married life as an older couple without kids in the house! 

I'm still learning WordPress and trying to figure out what my blogging life will look like. But if you want to come visit now and again, I'd love to have you.

http://retiredhomeschoolmom.com/

No comments: