Monday, January 20, 2020

New Season, Time for a New Blog???

Why all the blog posts all of a sudden?
Well, I am in a blog mindset because I am seriously considering starting a NEW blog and am doing all kinds of reading, research and brainstorming.

It would be a blog for this NEW season of life I am in.  So a blog for "seasoned" women like me,  with posts about empty nesting, grandparenting, books, creative things, faith, marriage in the older years, health,  food, friendship, home, family celebrations, travel, and yes, homeschooling because I am still actively involved in the homeschool community as a mentor and teacher and leader and it is still near and dear to my heart. Plus I have a grandson now, so there is still skin in this game!

When I have things in place and it up and rolling, I'll post the link here!
Still working on a name.  🤔


No comments: