in no particular order...
1. God is present and acknowledged.
2. If your child claims the dog ate his homework, you can ask the dog.
3. The commute is easy; no traffic! and no chance of missing the bus
4. Fewer back injuries ( students in schools often haul around 20% or more of their body weight in book-laden backpacks)
5. Cleaning out the refrigerator can double as a chemistry lab
6. The teacher can kiss the principle and it is not a scandal
7. You can post the Ten Commandments on the wall and not get sued.
8. The only debate about the school lunch program is whose turn it is to cook.
9. If you get caught talking to yourself, you can call it a parent-teacher conference.
10. No mad dash in the morning to have everyone ready to head out the door while it is still dark!
11. No Child is Left Behind, because the kids can work at their own pace and at their own level
12. You believe in the Creator (gasp!), moral absolutes ( what?) and showing respect to adults ( really?) and you want to teach that to your children.
13. You want to learn about all those things you missed out on when you were in school.
14. No arguments over what to wear to school
15. You can go on vacation in September when tourist spots are much less crowded and less expensive.
16. You become the primary shaping influence in your child's life, rather than his peer group doing the shaping
17. You get to spend every day with the children you love and experience the joy of discovery together
18. Your child does not have to ask permission to go to the bathroom
19. Your children get to participate in real-life activities with you instead of artificial, fabricated Learning Activities
20. You can promote positive "socialization" and leave out the "socialism"