Friday, July 1, 2016

Cupcakes


I cannot believe it is July 1st! The summer is flying by - WHOOSH! My house doesn't look any cleaner either, so I better step up my game! No kids are home, since both Jason and Amanda are overnight camp staff at New Life Camp again this summer, so my only distractions are self-made. Unfortunately, I'm easily distracted.

I have been doing a lot of cupcake baking these past couple of weeks, providing cupcakes for 2 weddings and a rehearsal dinner. When you have grown children, there are lots of weddings among their friends. It takes mes 2-4 days of prepping, baking and frosting for each event, so that has kept me busy.  



Salty Sweet, Chocolate Chip Cannoli, Southern Peach, Red Velvet Cheesecake


Strawberry Cream, Red Velvet Cheesecake , Southern Peach, Chocolate Chip Cannoli, S'mores


 Tuxedo, S'mores, Chocolate Cheesecake
 
Carrot Cake, Chocolate Cheesecake, Strawberry Lemonade, S'mores, White Chocolate Raspberry, Tuxedo


White Chocolate Raspberry, Strawberry Lemonade, Carrot Cake



No comments: