Friday, June 1, 2012

Back to a Weekly Menu - June 2012

Okay, I've been saying I really need to get back to planning my weekly menu. The other day my hubby made the same suggestion - seems me going to the grocery store most every evening to find something for us to eat is getting old. hmm. Plus, baseball season just killed dinnertime, because we didn't get home until after 7pm two or three nights a week. But now baseball is over and we are entering a much more laid back summer schedule. Mark and I have a high school reunion coming up in August, so it sounds like a good time to try to drop a few pounds too (why do those things go hand in hand?) A plan is definitely needed. Here is a plan for the coming week plus a couple of days. I'll start linking up with Menu Plan Mondays, so you can go there to see other people's menus, if you'd like additional inspiration! 

6/1
Homemade Pizza, Spinach dip & veggies

6/2

Crockpot BBQ chicken, potato salad, curried cole slaw, carrot sticks

6/3

Taco Salad

6/4 
Chicken-TortelliniSoup, crusty bread

6/5

6/6
Bourbon Chicken,  brown rice, green bean & carrot stir fry 

6/7
Big Salad – lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, shredded carrot & cabbage, red onion, hard-boiled egg, turkey, cheese, croutons

6/8
 Homemade Pizza, Spinach dip & veggies

6/9
Jambalaya , bread, salad


6/10
Chicken- Garlic- Farfelle Aldredo,  salad



 

No comments: